Wednesday 15 September 2010

East meets West and Geisha Glamour.

For those of you who know me, I am a huge fan of a very special lady and dear friend, Marsha of TumbleFish Studios. It is thanks to this lady and her Beautiful images that inspire me to create and for that I am forever in her debt. In her Etsy store she has some fabulous new collage sheet sets with an asian theme 'East meets West '. Here are some of my creations using these fabulous new sheets. Hop on over to Marsha's store, you won't be dissapointed I can guarantee you that.





Memoirs of a Geisha. A 5x7 Digital Collage.
CREDITS HERE


** This is my Artwork.Please respect my copyright as the Artist. If posting to your website or Blog please credit me as the Artist **

Made in Hong Kong. A 5x7 Digital Collage.
CREDITS HERE



Made in Japan. A 4x8 Skinny Digital Collage.
CREDITS HERE

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read.

Big Hugs Fiona.




1 comment:

  1. Oh Fiona! Your geisha collages are just stunning! I love love love the minimal beauty of the first one. the colors are so delicious! Marsha is pretty special, isn't she? I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete