Tuesday 9 November 2010

Recent Challenge work.


What a Busy and fun weekend for International Digital Scrapbboking Day. Lucky for me I had the weekend off work, so could play to my hearts content. I have been busy creating for a few challenges and so without further ado here they are.


Souvenir from Paris
A 5x7 Digital Collage for The Three Muses Challenge. This weeks theme " Showtime "
Copyright by Fiona Randall 09/11/2010. All Rights Reserved.

CREDITS HERE

In the Spotlight.

A 6x4 Digital Collage created for The Sunday Postcard Art Challenge. This weeks Theme
" Hats and Crowns "
Copyright by Fiona Randall 09/11/2010. All Rights Reserved.

CREDITS HERE


Skinny Tryptich Challenge.
A Triptych Digital Collage created for the Tryptich Challenge over @ Deviant Scrap.
Copyright by Fiona Randall 09/11/2010. All Rights Reserved.

CREDITS HERE

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona

3 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely eye candy here and Fiona I love all three pieces so much. Applause from my corner my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Paris showtime postcard! Beautiful work here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Fiona! They're ALL wonderful! Beautiful work!!! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete