Tuesday 6 December 2011

Back with more Whimsy Projects.

Well I am back as promised with more images to show you from The Twelve Days of Whimsy Event. Nancy is sure keeping me busy at my work table and I am having a blast......... Here are the projects from Day's 1,4 and 6. I am still busy working on Day's 3 and Day's 5 projects. I will post piccies here when they are complete. If you would like to take part in Nancy's Event, click on the link in my sidebar to take you straight to Nancy's blog. I can guarantee you won't be dissapointed and you sure will enjoy making the beautiful projects from Nancy's tutorials just as I have.
Day 6 Yuletide Tin Ornament.
Day 4 Christmas Book Tags.
Day 1 Button Faeries.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.oxoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. Oh Fiona! These are all so lovely! You have been a busy girl creating beautiful things! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! I love making my own things for the tree, and around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous! The images you chose are wonderful - I especially love that tag- beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work, love the banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love each of them. What a fun event. Off to check it out. Oh and I am your newest follower. Love your inspiring artwork.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete