Friday 21 November 2014

Zombies love presents too..............

Hi all, I thought I'd share my latest creation as part of the Rick St Dennis EDT. As the holiday season is fast approaching I thought I would get things rolling with a creepy card for Christmas. Rick has some fabulous creepy images in his ZIBBET AND ETSY Stores as well as cute too, but I'm partial to the creepy kind to fulfill my passion for art on the Dark Side.. I used  Rick's Digi image I Love My Prezzies ( it appears Zombies like prezzies too ) as the main focal point of the card. Coloured her up with copics and fussy cut and mounted onto black cardstock to make her pop. I then die cut a panel using one of my spellbinders dies to mount the sentiment which was composed in photoshop. Attached to a piece of grungy background paper with the corners rounded and inked to a pleasing manner. This was then attached to a black 300gsm cardstock base. The focal image was then placed in a pleasing manner using 3d foam tape to lift her off the page a little to make her stand out. A black satin bow was then attached to the side to finish off. Quite pleased how this one turned out.
 
 
 
Copics used :_
 
Dress - YG99, YG97,YG95.
HAIR-C7,C3.
SOCKS AND RIBBONS-R89,R46,R22.
SKIN AND PREZZIES- E81,E84.
BELL-Y38,Y17,Y15.
PURPLES- BV11,BV02,BV00.
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona

2 comments: