Tuesday 13 January 2015

Inspiration with Airless Chambers.

Good Morning I'm here today with some inspiration for you all using Rick St Dennis's image Skull with Roses available in his Etsy Store. I coloured him up with copics then fussy cut and layered the image up on black card to make him pop. I then scored and folded my card base from some 300gsm sturdy black cardstock. Fired up photoshop and used a background ( re-coloured) from Abigail Larson, printed then cut to size and adhered to the card base. I then diecut frames using Couture Enchanted Escapes from 300gsm black cardstock and attached to the card base. I then popped the image onto the base frame using 3d foam pads to make him stand up off the card. Two labels were then created in photoshop and printed out, fussy cut and mounted onto black card, then attached to the card using 3d foam pads.
 
 
DEATH IN BLOOM.

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona .

1 comment:

  1. So love your layers, embossing, and dies. Perfect fit and skellie pops and rocks!

    ReplyDelete