Thursday 12 February 2015

Bloody Valentine Blog Hop Day 2.

 
Welcome back for day 2 of The Bloody Valentine Blog Hop organised by Smeared Ink. I must say day 1 participants displayed some fantastic pieces of art and I think we are in for a treat on day 2. Below you will find the blog roll of the participants do go check out their wonderful art. Happy blog hopping.......................
 
 
 
 

 photo BloodyValentineBlogHopBanner_zpsddcb6a4c.jpg

Black Dragon
Julia
Monique
Jessica
Nan B
Jane
Susan S
Susan R
Lisa
Teresa
Leigh
Fiona
Rebecca
Lady Brayton
Sharon
Kristy

 
Here's my contribution or day 2.

I have used the Bloody Valentine set from Smeared Ink for my three ATC's. These three go with  the two I posted on day 1. All part of a bigger project that will be revealed tomorrow. I do hope you will visit the other participants blogs to feast your eyes on some fabulous alternative artwork.
 
 





Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.

9 comments:

  1. I really love these backgrounds and the cohesiveness of the set. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these hands and hearts pop off the background! Very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about the big reveal on day 3!
    Fabulous backgrounds and very clear, sharp images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great design and perfect design choices

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great images and love the backgrounds. Brilliant atcs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images and love the backgrounds. Brilliant atcs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really loving this set of ATCs, and now I can't wait to see what they're all going to be part of.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really these ATCs too, your imagery palette and background treatment is so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  9. More gorgeous ATCs! I'd love to learn how you made those marvelous backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete