Monday 20 May 2019

Craftalong with Tando Creative and Hochanda.

 
 
I have been so busy teaching workshops, creating and designing these past few months that my poor blog has been somewhat neglected. But that is all about to change. I have a lot of exciting things taking place  in the near future which I will be posting here on the blog and on my social media.
 
 
Yesterday I made my debut on Hochanda for a two hour craftalong in conjunction with Tando Creative and Using DecoArt Media Line of paints and Mediums.
 
 
 
I designed the kit  which was manufactured by Tando Creative. The Tando Creative Design Team made a fabulous selection of samples to show as well as myself too. Thank You so much Girls you really did me proud and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Here are some pics of their fabulous samples to show you .
 
Nikki Killinger
 
 
Dee Adams.
 
 
Di Oliver
 
 
Hannah Oxberry
 
 
Monika Maksym
 
 
Myself
 
 
Myself
 
 
Myself
 
 
I had a fabulous time one of many I hope as I thoroughly enjoyed the day and the company. Thank You Hochanda and Tando Creative for making this all possible.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment