Friday, 15 May 2015

RSD Progressive Challenge And Domino Art 15 Days of Terror

I am here today doing double duty with my EDT contribution to part 2 of the progressive challenge over on the
 and my contribution to DominoArt 15 Days of Terror over on the DominoArt Blog.
The theme is still Anything Goes for the Progressive Challenge.
Team B has worked their magic for you today so be sure to head over to the
Sparkle and Glitter Blog to check out their gorgeous makes!
For my contribution I decided to use the fabulous Lavish Image available in Ricks Zibbett and Etsty Stores. I coloured her up with copics  then added some real bling gemstones and black enamel accents to the dress. I then fussy cut and set to onside. I matted and layered an 8x8 white card blank. I then die cut some frames using black glitter and white cardstock. I layered the frames and added to the card base using 3d foam pads. I then placed the image onto the card base with 3d foam also to make her p off the card. To finish I added the word Lavish with Ginex Rub -ons.
For part two of my post I have joined in with DominoArt 15 days of Terror challenge Thank you Leigh for letting me play.
 The rules are to:-
Create a Scary or Halloween inspired altered game piece, all game parts and pieces can be used, and include at least one rubber stamped or digital stamped element.
For my contribution I decided to alter two Dominoes to create an accordion book. I painted the edges and the sides of the two Dominoes with a black sharpie Marker and set aside to dry. I then created my background using DecoArt Media Misters in Primary Yellow  and Yellow Green. I then stamped my Images using Zombie Casanova by Brett Weldele and coloured them up with copics. I then fired up photoshop and then scanned in my coloured images and backround. I created the front cover and accordion insert in photoshop and then printed out. The images were then fussy cut and attached to the two domino pieces to create the front and back covers of the accordion book. For the accordion fold insert I added the main image to some black cardstock and the edged with black soot distress ink. This was the scored at two inch intervals to create the accordion fold. Before attaching to the front and back domino covers, two strips of waxed cord was added to act as closures. A fun project enjoyed doing this one.
                                                      Domino Front and Back cover.
                                                        Domino Accordian  Book Insert.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.


  1. Love both of your projects!

  2. Love both of your projects!

  3. Hi There Fiona! I just had to pop over from Leigh's 15 Days of Terror to admire and adore your Zombie Casanova domino accordion book! I just got that stamp set myself, and your idea here is AWESOME!! Incredibly Scary!! :) :) XOXO-Shari

  4. WOW! Lavish is right! Such gorgeousness I have no words! And your domino book is frickin' AWESOME! I really need those stamps! xxD

  5. Oh my gosh!! Love this and the inside is perfect would have ever thought to do that!!! Love both projects!!

  6. Gorgeous cars, she looks fabulous in black and white! Great domino book too!

  7. Freakin' AWESOME !! :-)
    IKE xxx