Wednesday 27 May 2015

Book of Morte with Airless Chambers.

I'm here today with some Inspiration in the form of a Handmade and Hand bound Notebook. This little book features real rubber stamped images using Rick St Dennis  Common Grave, Excavation Skulls and Autumn Window Skulls all from the Morte Rubber Set and available as Digi's in his Zibbet Store.
 
I started by creating the notebook that has been Hand bound, Inked, Stamped and Grunged to within an inch of it's life.
 
 





 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read today. I do hope you will go browse Rick's Zibbett store which now holds over 1000 images and still growing. The link is on the sidebar to your right.


2 comments:

  1. FABULOUS BOOK! especially love the stamping on the crackle for the cover. I can't believe I've yet to ink up that set! This is gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - the cover is amzing!!

    ReplyDelete