Monday 15 June 2015

RSD Progresive Challenge Part Two Finale

 
 
 
Team A started the month's Progressive Challenge and you can go look at that post here if you are so inclined.  In that post you were invited to email Monique for your freebie if you had taken part in May's part one. If you haven't done so already - get your skates on. This is the half way mark before the winner of that free digi (of your choice) is chosen. 
Have you seen the new images that have hit the Zibbet store so far this month? WOW!! I think Rick has been working overtime. Do yourself a favour and check out the shop.

So here's my contribution as part of Team B using Mr Tea with Sentiment ( he is also available without sentiment ). I decided to do some thing completely outside of my comfort zone and colour the image with Watercolours on 300gsm watercolour card. Am happy at my first attempt but don't really know yet if this medium is going to be a stable go to in my colouring arsenal. Maybe a little more practice Eh !!!. After colouring I ripped around the image and inked the edges. This was then matted onto a square card which had already been layered up using some co-ordinating coloured cardstock. An organza bow and some gems were added to finish.
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona .


No comments:

Post a Comment