Thursday 30 November 2017

Creative Team Work and A few projects to share.

 
 
Morning Folks here is a sneak peak of my latest project for Andy Skinners Design Team. I do hope you will hop on over to Andy Skinner Blog to take a closer look and get the full step by step tutorial on how I created this latest piece.
 
 
 
Here's a look back at the last piece I created for Andy Skinner in all it's full blown glory. I truly enjoyed creating this piece and hope I inspired to create using a basic  couple of sheets of Grey Board. I love this stuff as the possibilities are endless.
 
 
 
 
I also read a fabulous digital Magazine called Mixed Up Magazine Run by the Talented Katy Leitch. It is full of wonderful mixed media tutorials and is a joy to read and kick starts your mojo whenever your feeling at a loss creativity wise. Do check it out. They also have a Facebook page which is a wonderful community and very inspiring. I have participated in this months ATC Swap and here is what my recipient will be receiving. I hope she likes it.
 
 
2018 is going to be an exciting year creativity wise and you will see weekly blog posts from me as I plan to be very active in the mixed media world. I do hope you continue to follow me on my journey. As always I appreciate you stopping by today.
Hugs Fiona xx.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment