Saturday 23 December 2017

Rusty Christmas.

Morning Folks here is a sneak peak of my latest project for Andy Skinners Design Team. I do hope you will hop on over to Andy Skinner's Blog to take a closer look and get the full step by step tutorial on how I created this latest piece.
 
 
 
Also I am thrilled to announce that I am to be part of Andy Skinner's Design Team for 2018 along with some other amazing artists. Exciting times ahead and I hope you will come alonf for the ride with me.
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Fiona. Your project for andy skinner is beautiful. I love the snowflake made with the die. Which company made this die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thank you for your lovely comment. The die is from Tim Holtz made by sizzix.

    ReplyDelete