Sunday 31 October 2010

Winnifred has Arrived!!! along with some Challenges and personal work.

Yesterday when I arrived home from work I was greeted with a warm welcome from Winnifred the Witch. She had hot tailed it overseas from Glitterbug Studios on her Broomstick to arrive just in time for Halloween. I am so glad to meet her in person she is Fabulous. Thank You so much Tracey I love her. She has made herself at home already and picked a spot pride of place on my mantlepiece. She is resting from her journey right now, but no doubt will be up to all kinds of tricks tonight when she greets the trick or treaters at my door He He..............


WINNIFRED.
Bunny Boiler.
A 4x8 Skinny. Copyright by Fiona Randall 31/10/2010. All rights reserved.


HOPE.
A 5X7 Digital Collage created using Tumblefish studio products.
Copyright by Fiona Randall 31/10/2010. All Rights Reserved.
CREDITS HERE

Twilight Rhapsody.
A 6x4 Digital Collage created for The Sunday Postcard Art Challenge. This weeks theme
" Day of the Dead"
Copyright by Fiona Randall 31/10/2010. All Rights Reserved.
CREDITS HERE



Owl Brand Hats.
A 7x5 Digital Collage created for The Three Muses Challenge. This weeks theme " Hats "
Copyright by Fiona Randall 31/10/2010. All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.




5 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful and I love the owl who is sporting a very rakish hat indeed. Thank you so much for joining in again this week. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so happy that she made it safe and sound across the pond! I was worried that she would get herself into some trouble along the way. I am so glad you like her and she made it in one piece, whew! Love your new collages too. The owl one is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dapper little hatted owl! He just made my day. Thank you so much for joining in our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very atmospheric pieces, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great blog you have! I came here to check out your piece for the Muses Challenge and was rewarded with a treasure trove of goodies!
    I love your whimsical little owl with his spectacular hat - and also the vibrant and striking background. Great artwork. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete