Saturday 15 August 2015

Progressive challenge Part 2 with RSD and more Smudgy Antics Challenge Fun

This is the final part of the August progressive challenge. If you joined in with the first part, you will be entitled to claim from Monique the image that is required for this installment. If you didn't.... well it's available from the shop, an image that was originally created for a perpetual calendar and has, to this day, received more than a couple of favourable reviews. We're looking forward to all those variations that you all manage to come up with.

So here is my take on the challenge as part of the EDT I have come up with a rather nifty card.

 
 
I coloured up Helen's August Mouse with copics and fussy cut and set to one side. I then ran some white cardstock through an embossing folder. I then inked up the matching border embossing folder and ran cardstock through twice to get a letterpress effect border. I attached the main piece and the two borders to black cardstock and cut to size to fit a white card base. Before attaching to the base a strip of black satin ribbon was attached to the centre panel. The main image was then added using 3d foam to give depth. To finish a black satin bow was added to the top.
 
Now onto part two of this post another make for the Smudgy Antics Challenge as part of the DT for the midway reminder post over on the Smudgy Antics Blog.
 
I decided to create a mini mixed media canvas using the As Death Rubber set from Smeared Ink. I got the inspiration from a tutorial via DecoArt which can be found HERE I did not follow the tutorial completely as I decided to create my own spin on it but was great for inspiration. I am quite pleased with the finished result.
 
 
 
I do hope you will stop by the Smudgy Antics Blog to see some amazing DT Inspiration.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.



No comments:

Post a Comment