Monday 21 December 2015

12 Days of Creepmas Day 11

 
Welcome to day 11 of the 12 Days of Creepmas.
The link to hop on over to all the other participants blogs is on my sidebar to your right. You are in for a real treat.
 
 
For my project today I have created a Bauble using Poe from the Quoth the Raven Rubber set from Smeared Ink. I started by attaching my background paper to an MDF bauble shape. I then sanded back the edges to give a vintage feel. Poe was stamped onto Neenah cardstock and aged using Distress Ink. A frame was die cut and the stamped image inserted. This was then attached to the Bauble using 3d foam tape. To finish black satin ribbon was threaded to hang and a black satin ribbon bow.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. Your comments are always appreciated.
Hugs Fiona.


4 comments: