Wednesday 23 December 2015

12 Days of Creepmas Day 12


Welcome to 12th and final day of the 12 Days of Creepmas.
The link to hop on over to all the other participants blogs is on my sidebar to your right. You are in for a real treat.
 
 
For my project today I have created another Bauble using one of the Raven images from the Quoth the Raven Rubber set from Smeared Ink. I started by attaching my background paper to an MDF bauble shape. I then sanded back the edges to give a vintage feel. The Raven was stamped onto Neenah cardstock and aged using Distress Ink. A frame was die cut and the stamped image inserted. This was then attached to the Bauble using 3d foam tape. To finish black satin ribbon was threaded to hang and a black satin ribbon bow.
 
 
 
I do hope you have enjoyed all the fabulous projects showcased from myself and all the other bloggers taking part. May I take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you
 
 
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
 
Hugs Fiona
 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning bauble Fiona, love everything! So sad the hop is over & that not many hopped to see all our fab shares but I enjoyed myself! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete