Tuesday 1 December 2015

12 Days of Creepmas Day 1.

 Good morning and welcome to day 1 of the 12 Days of Creepmas. I am on double duty today with the Smudgy Antics blog too.
 
First up is my DT project as part of the Smeared Ink DT over on the Smudgy Antics blog. I have created an ATC on a Tag on a Tag. I am having such fun creating these you will be seeing a lot more. I started with a large MDF Tag base and covered with Smeared Ink Background paper. I then die cut a smaller tag from Mount board and stencilled some clear 3d gel through a Tim Holtz stencil and and sprinkled some wonderful deep red glitter over and put aside to set. I then created my ATC using Poe from the Smeared Ink Quoth the Raven Rubber set and another of Smeared Inks Background papers. Attached to an ATC base die cut from mount board. I then die cut and glittered some flowers and layered up. Die cut some flourishes and Stamped and glittered  the sentiment. Layered the small tag onto the large tag. Attached the ATC and the flowers and flourishes. To finish I added the sentiment and some black organza ribbon.
 
 
 
 
Next up is my project for Day 1 of the 12 Days of Creepmas. The link to hop on over to all the other participants blogs is on my sidebar to your right. You are in for a real treat.
 
Here we go and guess what I have created an ATC Tag. I used the Raven from Smeared Ink's Quoth the Raven Rubber set which was stamped with black Archival ink onto a background created in photoshop which was printed off. I then attached to a mount board ATC base for stability. I die cut the tag base from mount board and covered in a contrasting background paper to match the ATC. The ATC was then attached to the tag base. I then die cut pionsetta petals from black cardstock and assembled. Holly leaves were the die cut from gold cardstock for contrast. The flowers and the leaves were then attached to the tag base. To finish the sentiment was stamped and layered and mounted onto the tag with 3d foam. Black organza ribbon was added to finish.
 
 





9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous creations Fiona - they are stunning :-)
    I hope you are going to enter the Quoth The Raven Challenge POEsies ? :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ATC and Tags, love the images and colourings on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Creepmas tag! Love that creepy raven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Fiona! I'm really loving your layering of tags and Atc's. You Creepmas foliage and flower in black are so elegant, too. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - both these are just fabulous! Love the Poe references! I particularly like the raven on the second tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are so beautiful . I love your dies and beautiful flowers. Such a wonderful showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo aaaaah, Fiona, these 2 tags are drop dead gorgeous! I love the dark elegance and the layout you did on both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both fabulous ATCs upon tags upon tags...may have to try this idea!!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete