Monday 6 September 2010

It's all Greek to me plus a Haunted Circus

It's been a busy couple of weeks here. My Youngest Daughter has moved house and I've been on hand to help with the move. Phew what hard work........ Onto CT work and what I've been up to creating wise that is. Evelyn from FineCrafted Designs has just released a stunner of a Kit and also an ATC add on called It's all Greek to me @ Deviant Scrap. Filled with Beautiful images that are suitable for both the digital and traditional collage artist alike. Below is a few pieces that I have created with these Georgeous Kits




Water of Wisdom a 5x7 Digital collage.

CREDITS HERE
Sanctary a 5x7 digital Collage.
CREDITS HERE

Flight of Icarus. A 12x12 Digital Collage.
Haunted Circus anyone. This New Kit from Crowabout StudioB is just amazing. You gotta check this one out. I had so much fun playing around with this one. So what you waiting for head on over to Deviant Scrap to check this Baby out. Below a two pieces that I have created with this Fabulous Kit from Nancy.


Come Play a 5x7 Digital Collage.
CREDITS HERE



Circus Tickets. A 5x7 Digital Collage.
Enough of my Ramblings. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. It is so appreciated.
Hugs Fiona




1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiona!
    Beautiful work here! They are all gorgeous, but my favourite is that last Circus collage! The light is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete