Friday 14 November 2014

Delicious Darkness Challenge #4

 
 
 
Time for a new challenge over at the Delicious Darkness blog has come round once again. The theme this time round is " Bloody Hell " and anything goes. So crack out the blood and gore supplies and play along with us this month. I decided to keep it simple for a change and create a card. I scored and folded a piece of 300 gsm cardstock to create a base for my card. I then printed out some background paper containing some fabulous blood splatters. cut to size and attached to the card base. I then printed Tombstone 1 from the delicious darkness store and coloured with my copics. Fussy cut the image once coloured and attached to a black cardstock mat, rounded the corners and attached to the card base. I then created a label in photoshop, printed, cut and attached to a piece of black cardstock and fussy cut. This was then attached to the card base using 3d foam tape to give depth and dimension. Not bad me thinks quite pleased how this one turned out.
 
 
 
 
HELLBOUND CARD.
 
I do hope you will join us for this months challenge. Can't wait to see what you create.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Fiona.

No comments:

Post a Comment