Tuesday 12 May 2015

Fairytales Do Come True with Sparkle and Glitter.

 
I'm here today with my DT make for Sparkle and Glitter using one of the many images from Rick St Dennis. Today I made a card using this Fabulous Fairy Image from Rick's Zibbett Store - Cricket.
 
 
 
 

I coloured her up using Copics then fussy cut and adhered to black card and fussy cut again to make her pop off the card. I then took an 8x8 card base and layered up my matted background. Before adhering to the card base I added a ribbon and bow. I then popped the fairy on top using foam pads. I created my sentiment in photoshop and printed out. Then matted and layered and added to the card using foam pads. You can't really tell in the photo but the wings are glittered for added sparkle.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.

2 comments:

  1. I do like this. Very crisp, clean and dramatic. She's stunning and the your colouring is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, she is so sassy!

    ReplyDelete