Saturday 5 December 2015

12 Days of Creepmas Day 3

 
welcome to day 3 of the 12 Days of Creepmas.
The link to hop on over to all the other participants blogs is on my sidebar to your right. You are in for a real treat.
 
 
 
For my project today I have used Rick St Dennis MFA digital stamp FRANKIE available in his Zibbet Store. I coloured him up with copics, scanned into photoshop, added a santa hat then added my sentiment text. Printed out and matted and layered onto a black cardstock base. Done..........
 
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Love it! Love this image of Frankenstein with the Santa hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great CAS creation! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab and dramatic CAS card just bristling with details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him. I might have to color him soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!! This has really made me smile! Super image and such a perfect greeting. CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I just love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning..and he looks so good in that hat. wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete