Monday 22 September 2014

Macabre Monday #Ancient Evil

 
 
 
Ancient Evil

Think back to days of yore, the very distant past.
What sort of evil lurked in the shadows back then? 
Slimy mythical monsters, devils, demons. Take your pick.
Please be sure to state what type of evil/monster you were 
inspired by in your post. We like to hear what inspires you.
 
 
 
 
Devilish Notes.

For my contribution as a Design Team Member I decided to make a notebook from scratch. On those rare occasions that you have a clear up in your craft room ( LOL) I came across my zutter binding machine machine gathering dust. So decided to dust that little baby off and put it to use once again.
I used Terri's Devil May Care image ( http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/devil-may-care.html ) as my focal point for the front cover. I embossed a piece of black 300gsm cardstock with an ancient script embossing folder. Cut to size to fit the front cover and gilded with DecoArt Metallic Black Shimmer. Glued to the front cover and four ornate corners attached. I then coloured the Devil using copics, fussy cut and then attached to the cover in a pleasing manner. A title banner was the composed in photoshop, printed on parchment paper and the attached to black 300gsm cardstock to give some stability. This was then applied also the front cover. The notebook was the  assembled and bound together using my zutter binding machine and voila a notebook for all your Devilish Notes. Hope you will join us in the dungeon over at Haunted Design House. Can't wait to see your Evil Creations.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona.


3 comments:

  1. This is just glorious Fiona - the devil really pops and I love the bg details :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I'll say that devil POPS! gorgeous with the embossed background and lovely embellies. I have all sorts of devilsh thoughts. Perhaps I should make one of my own (providing I can find my Bind-it-All LOL) Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete