Monday 15 December 2014

Decembers Progressive Challenge final part with Christmas Party Hat and Creepmas with Airless Chambers.

I'm here today with the second installment of part 2 of the Progressive Challenge over on The Sparkle and Glitter Blog. If you missed the first part, please feel free to go look here.beautiful image called Christmas Party Hat. She's available to purchase if you didn't manage to enter part one and get her free. You never know - it could be you winning and be able to get more images from the store. Zibbet has the largest choice, Etsy has an instant download function. Both stores have their good points.
 
For my Project I decided to create another tealight box card. Tutorial can be found here on the Stampartic blog.  I coloured up the Christmas Party Hat Lady image with copics then fussy cut and placed to one side. I then proceeded to follow the tutorial to create the box. I then  filled the box with apple and cin­na­mon glitter scented tea lights. I then created the book cover and matted and layered with cardstock and papers.  The inside was then also decorated and a sentiment attached.The tealight box was then attached to the inside of the cover. The Christmas Party Hat Lady was then mounted with 3d foam pads onto two die cut frames using spellbinders dies  Then matted and layered onto piece of cardstock and paper. Before attaching to the front of the book cover a piece of organza ribbon was attached to the book cover and the main image attached to secure the ribbon in place. A lovely seasonal gift.

                                                         Front of Tealight Book Card.


 
Inside of Tealight Book Card.
 
Now onto my second project t show you today.
 
Airless Chambers are still hoisting the banner for the Creepmas celebrations if you share a slightly less than traditional view on the holiday period. It's all good fun, what ever way it's looked at. I know everyone participating is having a blast.
 
For my Creepmas make I decided to make a hanging star ornament. This beauty measures 5 inches across. I cut the star pieces on my brother scan and cut in Red and Black cardstock and assembled . I then coloured up Rick st Dennis's image Sandy Claws Digi Stamp available in his Zibbet Shop with my Copics. Once coloured fussy cut and attached to the centre of the star with 3d foam tape. attached some Red Glittery string and hung.  I think I am quite pleased how this turned out.


                                                    Creepmas Star Hanging Ornament.


 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Hugs Fiona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment