Monday 22 December 2014

WITCHY CREEPMAS TAG

Hello I'm  here today with a creepy Creepmas creation in the form of a fun Creepmas Tag. I chose to use Rick St Dennis MFA's Digital image Witch Tree. You can find Witch Tree in Rick's Zibbet Store HERE.. I coloured her up using my copics, fussy cut and put to one side. I used a Tim Holtz tag die to cut my tag. I then fired up photoshop  using a digital paper by Abigail Larson to create a background for the tag. I also created a creepmas label as an accent, printed these out and attached to the tag base. I then added the Witchy Tree image using 3d foam pads to make her pop off the tag. A black ribbon bow was then tied to the top of the tag for the finishing touch.

                                                           Here is the finished Tag.


  
 
Copics used:-
 
Hat and Robes- YG 93 95 97
Hair- C7 C5 C3
Hat Decorations- R39 R29 R22 RV01 RV02 BG13 BG11
SKIN- E43 E42 E41
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and Merry Creepmas to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment