Monday 19 January 2015

Bewitching Inspiration with Airless Chambers.

It's my turn to host today over at the Airless Chambers Blog and I have for you a card I created using Bewitching from the RSD Zibbett Store.
 
I coloured her up using my copics, fussy cut and set to one side. I decided to use the same colour theme for my card base as the main image to achieve a tone on tone effect with a bit of embossing thrown in for added texture. Once the card base was created I added 3d foam pads to the main image to make her pop off the card. I then created a banner in photoshop printed out and attached to the card using 3d foam pads.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  Hope you like her and thanks for taking the time to stop by and read. Hope you will hop on over to the Airless Chambers blog for some fabulous daily inspiration from the EDT.
Fiona.

1 comment:

  1. Just Gorgeous!! Sparkly and dark all at the same time, totally "bewitching".

    ReplyDelete