Wednesday 21 January 2015

Sparkle N Glitter Inspiration with 20 Winks.

Good Morning. I'm showcasing today on the Sparkle and Glitter Blog
 I've been playing with another of Rick's fabulous images and this time
I chose 20 Winks Digital Stamp availale in Rick's Zibbett Store.
 
 Now for those of you who know me well I don't normally do cute I tend to create on the Dark Side. But I am out of my comfort zone once again to promote Rick's fabulous and diverse collection of images.
 
I  printed out the image on Neenah cardstock and coloured her up with my copics. I chose to use the BG family of colours. I then fussy cut and put to one side. I created my card base ( 8x8) from white cardstock and then matted and layered a complimenting shade of card to tie in with the main image. I then embossed a piece of Centura Pearl Cardstock using a Spellbinders 3d Embossing folder. I love the depth and dimension you get and I have quite a collection of them now. The embossed cardstock was then matted and layered onto the card. 3d foam pads were then attached to the main Image and attached to the card base to make her pop. To finish bling was added to the two opposite corners. A very fresh spring feel to this card was what I was aiming for and I think I achieved it.
 
 

Thanks for stopping by. I do hope you will check out Rick's Zibbett Store where you will find a plethora of fabulous images.

Hugs Fiona.

No comments:

Post a Comment