Sunday 1 November 2015

DT Inspiration with Smudgy Antics.

 
Happy Sunday everyone. Now the Halloween festivities have ended ( not for me LOL ) I am back today to showcase my project as part of the Smeared Ink DT over on the Smudgy Antics Blog.
 
 
Our challenge this month is as always 
ANYTHING GOES....
with a TWIST OF   ''METAL MADNESS''
if your mojo needs a little prod!
The only requirement is that you use a 
SMEARED INK image....
 
 
So for my project I have used the fabulous Smeared Ink Digi JUDE. I started by colouring her up with copics. matted and layered onto a black cardstock base, a base of Abigail Larson paper ( re- coloured) a base of black cardstock and finally matted onto an 8x8 card base. To finish I added a doodle border and a black satin bow.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today, as always your comments are very much appreciated. Do check out the other DT members blogs for more Smeared Ink Inspiration.


1 comment:

  1. Love how you've colored her selectively. Great DP too. Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete