Sunday 15 November 2015

Smudgy Antics midway post and Rick St Dennis Progressive Challenge.

 
 
 

I am doing double duty today so bear with me folks.
 
First up is my project for Smudgy Antics as part of the Smeared Ink DT.
 
NOVEMBER 2015 " ANYTHING GOES....WITH AN OPTIONAL TWIST"
 
The TWIST this month is
Metal Madness
You don't have to use the TWIST.
 
Remember please keep your projects, DARK, MACABRE, CREEPY,SAUCY,NAUGHTY,WICKED, or just plain AWESOMELY UNNACCEPTABLE.
 
For my project I used the fabulous digi Image Music is the Cure from the Smeared Ink Store. I coloured her up with copics, scanned into photoshop and added my text. Printed out and added to a cheap plastic frame which had been given two coats of black gesso. Gilding wax was added to the raised areas to make the frame pop.
 
 
 
 
Next up my project for Rick St Dennis MFA Progressive Challenge Part One as part of the DT. Anything Goes.
 
I used Rick's fabulous Image Bal Masque available from his Zibbet Store. I coloured her up with copics in shades of Teal and set to one side. I then set about creating a mixed media canvas also using shades of teal paint, sprays and mica powders with a touch of gold. Once complete I added the coloured Image to a frame and attached to the canvas.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs Fiona.




1 comment:

  1. Perfect sentiment for the SI image and love how you've gussied up the frame. Gorgeous canvas, too. Love how you've added Rick's image. Beautiful projects. xxD

    ReplyDelete